Effective from: 21 September 2022
Thank you for being a part of the ME-APP API costumers.
N.F.O SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LTD, Reg.No. 515017382 (“ME“, “Us“, “We“, “Operator“, “Company” or “Our“) operates the Application ME and the service provided by and in relation to the Application and/or the database of the Service (as relevant by context the: “Service” or “Application” or “ME-APP“).
N.F.O SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LTD further operates the Service ME-APP API search (as relevant by context the: “Service” or “Application” or “ME-APP API Service“).
- “Application“ or “App“ means the software application, website, interface or any other means you use to access the ME-APP API using the API Credentials.
- “API Client“ means the unique Application configuration (including API Credentials).
- “API Credentials“ means the credentials that allow you to make authenticated requests to the ME-APP API.
- “Content” means the Application, information about other users which their details are available in the Application, the sorting and display of information and any other illustrative form in the above.
- “Service” means the Application, the user account including its instructions, other related products and services, personal support service if provided, and any other modification and/or amendment of the above as may be made by the Operator from time to time under its sole discretion.
- “Account” means the account opened by Your name in the Application including Your registration or any other use of the Service without creating an account.
- “Application Errors” means any interruption in the Application’s availability due to reasons which are not directly controlled by the Operator.
- “You” or “Costumer” means, inter alia, individuals and entities authorized by the Operator to use ME-APP API the Service and Your employees, but not your consultants, service providers, agents and/or third parties which You have business with.
- “Users” means, inter alia, individuals and entities authorized by the Operator to use the Service or the ME-APP.
- “Data” means all data and/or information in electronic form which users provide or as collected by the Operator in the Application during users’ use of the Application.
- “Sensitive Personal Information“ means Personal Information that can reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, sexual orientation or sex life. Sensitive Personal Information also includes biometric data that can uniquely identify a natural person, payment information (including payment card or bank account numbers), and government identifiers that uniquely identify a natural person such as a social insurance number or passport number.
In order to improve the protection of the Users, ME publishes Privacy regarding how ME collects information from users of the Service.
The processing and collection of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR“) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA“), and whenever you will provide ME such information, ME will only use user’s information in line with all applicable data protection laws, including the GDPR and the CCPA. At all times users are in control of user’s information, and users can withdraw users’ consent to provide users’ information to ME and you can permanently remove any information from the repositories at any time.
During the use of the ME-APP API Search Service, we will collect the following information with accordance to costumer’s consent which may be withdrew at any time:
- Contact details such as name, address, phone number and email, as provided during the registration to subscription;
- Authentication Details and/or Login credentials;
- Costumer’s ID and/or Registration Number;
- Number of searches conducted by the costumer;
- Record of all searches conducted by the costumer;
- Date and time of all searches conducted by the costumer;
- The IP address of the machine inquiring for all searches;
- Logs of all connections and/or the date, time and duration of the last connection;
- Record of all subscription plans purchased;
- Active subscription status and the date and time of last subscription plan purchase or renewal;
- Details of the current subscription plan;
- The quota of available searches for the remaining subscription period;
- The type of the credit card and four last digits of the credit card number used to purchase the subscription or renew period the subscription for the last period.
- User’s Rights Regarding this Personal Information
- Under the GDPR and subject to different exemptions, the users and/or costumers have the following rights:
- To access their personal data and receive a copy of their personal data upon their request;
- To rectify, erase or restrict their information upon their request (right to be forgotten);
- To object to the processing of their information;
- To request that ME will provide the user with his or her personal information and, if possible, to transmit their data directly to another data controller (right to data portability).
- To withdraw their consent to processing users’ information and stop the processing at any time.
- No fees are required for exercising any of the above rights. However and subject to the GDPR, ME may charge the users a reasonable fee including administration fees if their request is repetitive or excessive or demands ME to bear excessive and/or expensive efforts.
- To exercise your rights, please contact ME’s Data Protection Officer at the following contact details:
N.F.O SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LTD
4 Arba Imaot St.
- Database and Use of Information
- All collected information as stated above is stored in ME’s database. With accordance to users consent, ME warrants to use such information for the following purposes:
- Enabling convenient and efficient use;
- Improve and enrich existing services and content;
- Modify and/or remove existing services and content;
- Perform research and provide statistic information to third parties, including advertisers (in such case, the provided information will not identify You);
- Enforce ME’s terms and conditions;
- Collecting payments;
- Information users decide to provide to ME is collected and used because ME has a legitimate business interest for user’s personal data to be used for the above purposes. This enables ME to send user relevant and personalized content designed to improve user’s use of the Service. User have the right to object to this by contacting ME via email: email@example.com. Please note that if a user objects, this may affect ME’s ability to send personalized content to such user.
- Please note that some of the information user will be requested to provide is necessary for providing the user with the Services. Therefore user’s refusal to provide some information may result in user not receiving the Services since ME will not be practically able to provide such a user with the Services.
- ME may receive user’s information from third parties which ME cooperates with (e.g. business partners, professional advisors, service providers, etc.) and ME may receive user’s information from them.
- Transferring Information to Third Parties
- Subject to user’s consent, ME will transfer and/or share user’s information in the following events and circumstances and, when applicable, will give you reasonable notice upon doing so:
- When user have permitted ME to transfer and/or share user’s information;
- To enforce the ME-APP API Terms or other agreements or policies;
- To collect user’s debt to ME through a third party specializing in collecting debts including law offices;
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency;
- To establish or exercise ME’s legal rights;
- To defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, ME may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to ME, at ME’s sole discretion;
- When ME believes disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
- To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of ME, its Users, employees or others;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of ME’s business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of insolvency.
- With accordance to the CCPA, We do not share, sell, disclose or commercialize User’s information unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
- User’s information will be handled and used by ME’s trusted third parties including the following recipients in order to provide services by ME:
- Providers, partners and sub-contractors on behalf of ME; such as SMS or authentication providers
- Analytics and search engine providers that may assist ME in improving the optimization and performance of the Service
- App usage optimization providers
- Marketing purpose
- Ads Providers
- 3rd parties we work with: Google Firebase, Google Admob, Google Analytics, Mopub, Facebook, Facebook Audience Network, Twilio, 019 Mobile, Adjust and BlueSanp.
- Financial Service Providers
- Essentially, any transaction between you and the acquiring bank of the company is performed via a Card Association as well as optionally with assistance of independent sales organization, hereinafter collectively referred to Financial Service Providers.
- For the purpose of this agreement Financial Service Providers include the subsidiary BLUESNAP PAYMENT SERVICES ISRAEL LTD (Reg. No. 516151743), incorporated under the laws of and having their offices in the State of Israel, as well as the holding company BlueSnap Inc (Reg. No. 001097951), incorporated under the laws of and having their offices at 800 South Street Suite 640 Waltham, Massachusetts 02453 United States.
- The Company does not collect any credit card and/or financial information provided in connection with your purchase but only maintains the accountancy records, as required by law for taxation and audition purposes. Whenever you perform a payment using Services on the Site, a dedicated encrypted connection is formed from directly between you and the Financial Service Providers. Any credit card and/or financial information related to the payment is transmitted directly to the Financial Service Providers and the company never gain any access to credit card and/or financial information.
- Financial Service Providers may however collect financial data, related to the transaction, including some credit card related details. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of the Financial Service Providers and applications.
- The collection and management of data by the Financial Service Providers is strictly regulated by The Privacy Protection Authority of Israeli, regulatory and enforcing authority for personal digital information in accordance with the Protection of Privacy Law 5741-1981.
- The databases of Financial Service Providers are certified for Attestation of Compliance for Onsite Assessments for Merchants in E-Commerce, in accordance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, by Comsec LTD from 17 Rotchild St. Tel-Aviv (https://comsecglobal.com). The databases of Financial Service Providers are certified for Attestation of Compliance for Onsite Assessments – Service Providers in E-Commerce, in accordance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, by Comsec LTD as aforementioned.
- Financial Service Providers operate under and compliant with the Credit Information Service Law 5762-2002, allowing for a person who has received a license, to gather and deliver credit information about private individuals. The purpose of the Credit Information Service Law 5762-2002 is to enable a party intending to provide credit or to engage in another transaction, (included among the purposes for which this is permitted to receive a Credit Report) to assess and withstand the degree of risk in contracting with a potential borrower or debtor. The information that it is permitted to gather and deliver is defined in listed detail in the Law and in the Credit Information Service Regulations, 5764-2004.
- Me retains the type of the credit card and four last digits of the credit card number used to purchase the subscription or renew period the subscription for the last period, only for effecting the payment for renewal of the subscription for the next period.
- Retaining User’s Information
ME will only retain user’s personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for including, but not only, for the purposes of complying with legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. The retention period is determined based on the amount, nature, and sensitivity of user’s personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of user’s information, the purposes for which ME processes user’s information and whether such purposes can be achieved through other means with accordance to any applicable law.
- Use of Various Technologies
- Upon user’s consent, We use various technologies to collect information from user’s device and about user’s activities while using the Service in order to improve and personalize user’s online experience of the Service including by means of storing cookies to user’s device. Please note that some of the technologies We use are necessary for using the Service and some are used to provide features of third parties.
- Please note that We cannot guarantee the proper performance and use of the Service, and therefore without permitting Us to gather information via such technologies, We will not be able to provide users with our Services and users will be requested to refrain from any use of the Service.
- Data Security
- ME takes appropriate security measures for data security purposes to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to user’s personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore ME does not warrant that its services will be totally immune to any breaches of security and/or unauthorized access, including access to the data stored in the Service, although ME will contact users upon a breach of user’s data security with accordance to any applicable law.
- ME inspects, from time to time, the data security of the Service and performs modifications and upgrades accordingly in order to keep the Service’s security. Nonetheless, ME will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to users due to exposure of user’s information by an unauthorized access to ME’s database and/or due to any negligence or act not controlled by ME.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) or knowingly allow minors to use the Service or any of Our Services. If we become aware that we have collected information from a minor without the consent of his/her parent or guardian, we will immediately remove such collected information and block his/her access to the Service and/or any of Our Services.
- Email Updates
- 11.1.ME may offer to all its users to receive email messages and/or newsletters about updates, improvements and other user notifications regarding ME’s activity, including via emails and SMS (the “Mailings“).
- 11.2.It is clarified that at any stage users will have the ability to opt out of receiving the Mailings by contacting ME and/or by clicking on a link available on the Mailings sent to You by ME.
- Partner List
Categories of Data: Device identifiers to collect and store information such as number of sessions per user, session duration, operating system, device models, geography, first launches, and app updates.
Categories of Data: Login event
Categories of Data: Login event
Categories of Data/Purpose: We use third-party services for payment processing.
Categories of Data/Purpose: Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, phone number), Business contact information, job function, title, department, name and size of organization, Username and password, Payment account data, Content provided (includes social media submissions – comments, articles, ratings), Mobile and device unique identifiers, Geo-location data, Business records and identification documents, IP address, browser type, operating system, Other information (such as tracking behavior, cookie preferences, language preferences, age, date of birth, gender and family status), time stamps, device details.